Healthy Eating Tips, an excerpt from my eBook: "Clarita's Metabollic Cure"
• When eating out, ask for "to go" containers. Also, don't be afraid to ask for substitutions. Take control!
• When leaving the house for long periods, plan ahead: pack a lunch or necessary snacks.
• If you know you’re going to have to rely on fast food, study your options before you get there. Most fast food chains have web sites that list nutritional information.
• Carry meal replacements such as food bars with you when you’re away from home.
• When you go grocery shopping, shop the perimeter of the market first—that’s where you’ll find the fresh, lower calorie foods.