The seed for growth has been planted. Remember, you made a pledge to reward yourself at the end of the challenge. You declared a goal, directed your attention and activity towards achieving it and even though you may not have accomplished it exactly, you have started the process to becoming your Personal Best. The road to success is not a straight shot, it’s a winding road.
Think of everything you’ve learned along the way:
1. Developing a Positive Attitude
a. Visualization exercises to direct your thinking towards you goal
2. Learning how to set goals
a. Making a declaration
b. Choosing one goal at a time
c. Having an accountability partner
3. I AM – imagination, action and memorization. Imagine your desired goal has been achieved, take “action” steps towards that end and memorize the physiological sensations of success within your body.
4. Discipline- Be the early bird that catches the worm; show up; and reward yourself along the way. Remember, exerting continuous will power depletes your resolve; much like continuous physical exercise depletes your strength. Give yourself a break along the way to becoming your Personal Best.
5. Realizing your Dream- you are in perfect harmony with creation, the universe and your life. You are successful now. Yes, there is always room for growth; however, you are as perfect as stardust; part of the great cosmos and beyond. Realize this perfect moment, right now, has been orchestrated to help you grow.
6. Meditation- “Be still” Contemplate, “Who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose? Even if you take only 5 minutes a day to sit in quiet contemplation, your body, mind and soul will converge and become as one. You will gain an intuitive understanding of your true nature. All will be revealed in this altered state of mind.
In just 30 days, look at how much you have accomplished. You have come so far. Day 30 is the beginning of a new journey. Now you can move into your next goal with more resolve and a deeper understanding of who you truly are. You may have to struggle to burst out of your cocoon however, once you change into that butterfly, you will easily spread your wings and fly.
Congratulations on your win.
The information we shared with you via our daily blogs and videos was made possible by the staff at Personal Best. Everybody, at some level, contributed and for that, we are grateful.