Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Join Me This Saturday for the Los Angeles Avon Mock Walk


This Saturday, April 26th come join me for the Los Angeles Avon "mock" walk in Long Beach beginning at 8:00 am. This is the kick-off for those who will be training for the Avon Walk in September. The "mock" walk will begin at the Belmont Olympic Pool in Long Beach. Star 98.7 will be there to pump up the crowd with music and I will be leading the stretching with some of my Mambo Mania moves! Plan on coming down and joining us, I would love to meet you and walk with you. Maybe then you can stop by my Personal Best studio in San Pedro for some relaxing body treatments.

Participants in the Avon Walk raise funds for breast-cancer awareness and research. For more information how you can participate please visit the Avon Walk website, and visit my blog on Monday to hear about my experience at the mock walk!

No comments: